MEET BILLY IDOL & STEVE STEVENS – VIP PACKAGE in LAS VEGAS
Meet Billy Idol & Steve Stevens with 2 Tickets, VIP meet & greet, both Billy Idol and Steve Stevens for a 1 on 1 photo opp and get a $40 Voucher valid at the Billy Idol Online Store! This is for the Billy Idol: Forever in October at the House of Blues in Las Vegas.
BILLY MORRISON of BILLY IDOL – LIMITED EDITION NUMBERED ARTWORK
Billy Morrison Self Portrait, Limited Edition Screenprint by Billy Morrison – This is a limited edition of only 10 sets printed from the original acrylic painting – They are signed, framed and you can ask for a personal message from Billy~
ALL-STAR SIGNED GUITAR – STEVEN ADLER, NANCY WILSON, JERRY CANTRELL, MIKE INEZ and MANY, MANY MORE!
Autographed Schecter Guitar Signed by the 2017 Rock Against MS Concert Performers Including Members of Guns N’ Roses, Heart, Alice in Chains and More!
ROCK AGAINST MS FOUNDATION will provide services from a three (3) grant resource system, which will provide daily care, quality of life needs and emergency funding, while assisting people with multiple sclerosis (MS) to live independent and full lives.
Additionally, a brick and mortar facility we will call THE ROCK HOUSE, is in the planning stages, offering free support groups, integrative therapies, creative and educational workshops to all those whose lives have been affected by MS designed to heal the mind, body and spirit of all those whose lives have been affected by MS #HelpingPeopleNOW
About Multiple Sclerosis
• Every hour in the United States, someone is newly diagnosed with MS, an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system.
• MS interrupts the flow of information from the brain to the body and stops people from moving.
• Symptoms range from numbness and tingling to blindness and paralysis. The advancement, severity and specific symptoms of MS in any one person cannot yet be predicted, but advances in research and treatment are moving us closer to a world free of MS.
• Most people with MS are diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 50, with more than twice as many women as men being diagnosed with the disease.
• MS affects more than 400,000 people in the U.S. and 2.1 million worldwide.